Fish are elusive prey, fleeing into reefs to evade anglers and spontaneously sprouting legs to run away from Charles Darwin. Track down slippery targets with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for a perch-fishing trip for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $70 value)
- $70 for a perch-fishing trip for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $140 value)
- $105 for a perch-fishing trip for six, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $210 value)
- $45 for a perch-fishing trip for two, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to an $80 value)
- $90 for a perch-fishing trip for four, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to a $160 value)
- $135 for a perch-fishing trip for six, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to a $240 value)
On perch-fishing trips, Groupon buyers join other anglers on the 60-foot Par-Te-Tyme. Buyers may bring their own tackle—ultra-light or light-action rigs recommended—or rent a rod for $5, get unlimited live minnows for $5, and have catches cleaned for $0.50 per fish. Reservations are required—perch-fishing trips depart at 8:30 a.m. Onsite parking is also available for $5 per car. No outside food and drinks are permitted, but food and drinks are available for purchase on the boat. See the FAQ page.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week, with discounts for children and seniors.
Captain Hook's Charter Fishing
Captain Hook's Charter Fishing, family owned and in operation since 1980 takes anglers out for perch fishing and sport fishing. Operating one of the state's largest charter fleets, the captains can take fishers on a 38-foot executive boat, 27-foot boat, or accommodate smaller groups of 1–6 anglers.
71% of 316 customers recommend
“The crew really helps makes this outing very fun”
“Fun trip Nice owners and staff”
“Use their fishing equipment. They do a great job.”