Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a 90-minute dolphin watching tour for two ($150 value)
- $69 for a 90-minute historic Charleston tour for two ($150 value)
- $135 for a 90-minute dolphin watching tour for four ($300 value)
$135 for a 90-minute historic Charleston tour for four ($300 value)
- Dolphin-watching tour: The captain steers passengers to waterway locales known for their bustling dolphin populations. Tour times vary based on passenger availability.
- Charleston tour: This tour recounts Charleston’s ties to many historic events, including two wars, Reconstruction, and pirates seeking treasure.
Captains Source focuses on small, intimate tours that only have up to six participants per tour.
To assure fantastic seafaring on Charleston's waterways, Captains Source assembled a team of top-notch captains, each as unique and diverse as the tours they charter. Every captain boasts a U.S. Coast Guard 6-Pack license and is certified by USOBE or Clemson for the specific excursions they lead, assuring expertise piloting the ship and in the field of harbor history, fishing, or wildlife. Captains who are great with kids and families ferry them out onto the bay and estuaries for dolphin sightings and insight into the region's marine life, and harbor history tours reveal Charleston's close connections to the American Revolution and Civil War. Like the captains, the aquatic company's boats are also suited specifically for the tour, including sailboats, yachts, and offshore fishing boats. Wanting to make the glistening waterways available to the public for all occasions, they accommodate charters for business meetings, birthdays, reunions, and searches for runaway sea legs.