$119 for an extended-range remote car starter with installation ($300 value)
- The remote works from up to 1,500 feet away
- Comes with two remotes
Due to the complexity of remote car starters and the variety of vehicles on the road with sophisticated ignition systems, some of the items listed below may be required for your vehicle.
- $80 for vehicles that require advanced bypass integration.
- Optional remote keyless entry is available for $40.
- $50 fee applies to vehicles with push-button start ignition systems.
- Offer not valid for Audi, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Porsche, Volvo, Volkswagen and select Nissan vehicles.
- Offer valid for vehicles with automatic transmissions only.
Since Car Tunes was founded in 1977, they have installed more than 50,000 remote starters. Back then, they were mostly focused on sound systems, and the bulk of its customers were looking for car stereos that would play "Stairway to Heaven" louder and clearer. In the time since, both music and the way we listen to it have changed, but owner Mark Constantakis has kept apace with the advances, which is apparent in the many awards the company has won over the years. These days, it's all about digital sound and video, or iPod integrations and Bluetooth. Car Tunes carries a wide inventory of such gadgetry, and its staff of MECP-certified technicians is on hand for custom installations. Here you'll find stereos, speakers, and subwoofers from brands such as Alpine, Pioneer, and Arc Audio. In addition to sound systems, they also sell and install GPS navigation systems and window tints.