Cars are vain and sensitive; they care about how they look and want their owners to feel proud driving them, even if it’s through an inconveniently placed fruit stand. Boost your speedster’s self-esteem with today’s Groupon: for $30, you get an oil change, a tire rotation, wiper blades, and safety check at Car-X Auto Service (a $99 value). This Groupon can be redeemed at 18 Car-X locations in the St. Louis area, grouped into two options—choose the one most convenient for you:
- 15487 Manchester Rd., Ballwin, MO 63011
- 9507 Page Ave., Overland, MO 63132
- 6620 Mexico Rd., St. Peters, MO 63376
- 11420 Tesson Ferry Rd., Concord Village, MO 63123
- 7050 Watson Rd., Shrewsbury, MO 63119
- 7720 Olive St., University City, MO 63130
- 11139 Manchester Rd., Kirkwood, MO 63122
- 7557 West Florissant, Country Club Hills, MO, 63136
- 3460 South Kingshighway, St. Louis, MO 63109
- 5409 North Illinois Rte. 159, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- 9965 Watson Rd., Crestwood, MO 63126
- 3560 Lemay Ferry, Mehlville, MO 63125
- 3004 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63368
- 11229 St Charles Rock Rd., Bridgeton, MO 63044
- 8100 Lindbergh North, Florissant, MO 63031
- 14227 Old Halls Ferry Rd., Florissant, MO 63034
- 11825 Dorsett Rd., Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 3711 Nameoki Rd., Granite City, IL 62040
Car-X Auto Service stirs wagons out of hibernation with an array of alleviating automotive services. Pour your car a refreshing 5-quart multi-grade glass of oil change (includes filter), freshen your ride’s circle-shoes with a tire rotation, and switch blades with windshield-wiper replacements (for two wiper blades up to 28 inches). A safety check ensures your car is healthy enough to cruise the open road without requiring training wheels or being pulled by a retired racehorse.
With more than 175 locations nationwide and more than 35 years in the business, Car-X Auto Service has afforded itself a spot on the top level of the parking garage of quality car care and customer service. Unlike other auto-service shops, Car-X won’t make your car feel uncomfortable by asking it to cough while a mechanic cradles its undercarriage.
Larger vehicles and diesel vehicles may cost extra to service.
Some Google Mappers and Yahoo! Locals have mixed reviews on service at a few locations, though others give Car-X’s Manchester Road location a perfect five-star average: > * I’m not a mechanic, but my car is now running quiet and from what I can see from underneath the vehicle, it appears to be a very high-quality welding job. Besides doing an excellent job for much less, these guys are very friendly and hospitable. – Rich, Manchester Road location, Yahoo! Local > * They are best in the Ballwin Area .. reasonably priced and do a awesome job with both saveing you money and getting the right stuff for your car … – Virus OF Life, Manchester Road location, Yahoo! Local