This elegant family-owned BYOB restaurant serves refined Italian dishes like grilled branzino with balsamic reduction and seafood fettuccine
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Italian
- Valid for lunch or dinner on the listed days
- View the menu and prices
#####Cara Mia’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The restaurant is open for takeout or curbside pickup only. The dining room is currently closed.
- Clients can call ahead to place their orders.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Cara Mia’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Cara Mia
With its exposed-brick walls, white tablecloths, and rustic artwork, Cara Mia is the portrait of an elegant, intimate restaurant. Surrounded by this welcoming ambiance, the BYOB family-owned spot provides diners with a menu of classic Italian cuisine prepared with only the freshest and finest ingredients. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Appetizer: homemade veal and beef meatballs smothered in a tomato-based sauce and garnished with fresh ricotta cheese and basil
- Salad: endive leaves tossed with bosc pears, gorgonzola, and toasted walnuts and drizzled with white-balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasta: jumbo lump crab meat, shrimp, shallots, diced tomatoes, and roasted peppers sit atop a bed of fettuccine finished with a sauce of white wine and cream and garnished with garlic and chili flakes
- Entree: grilled branzino topped with asparagus, portobello mushrooms, and zucchini and served in a light balsamic reduction
- Dessert: creamy homemade ricotta cheesecake garnished with confectioner's sugar, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream