All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for $50 worth of BYOB dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $25 worth of BYOB lunch, valid Tuesday–Friday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended, especially for Sundays. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Not valid for cash back. Not valid on St. Patrick's Day and 4th of July. Dinner option valid only Sunday-Thursday; Lunch option valid only Tuesday-Friday. Valid only at 194 Essex Street in Millburn, NJ 07041. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cara Mia
With its exposed-brick walls, white tablecloths, and rustic artwork, Cara Mia is the portrait of an elegant, intimate restaurant. Surrounded by this welcoming ambiance, the BYOB family-owned spot provides diners with a menu of classic Italian cuisine prepared with only the freshest and finest ingredients. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Appetizer: homemade veal and beef meatballs smothered in a tomato-based sauce and garnished with fresh ricotta cheese and basil
- Salad: endive leaves tossed with bosc pears, gorgonzola, and toasted walnuts and drizzled with white-balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasta: jumbo lump crab meat, shrimp, shallots, diced tomatoes, and roasted peppers sit atop a bed of fettuccine finished with a sauce of white wine and cream and garnished with garlic and chili flakes
- Entree: grilled branzino topped with asparagus, portobello mushrooms, and zucchini and served in a light balsamic reduction
- Dessert: creamy homemade ricotta cheesecake garnished with confectioner's sugar, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream