This celebration of Greek culture features live music, a marketplace filled with Grecian goods, and authentic food
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children 12 and under
Dates and times:
- September 7, 2019, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- September 8, 2019, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Transportation: free general and handicap parking at adjacent Mira Costa College
- See the menu
- Baklava Sundae and beverages may only be redeemed at the Sundaes booth. Look for the Groupon sign.
Pets allowed? No
- The Food: The offered dishes include savory chicken, lamb, traditional casseroles, shish kebab, to name a few. The restauranteurs in attendance also serve such classics as vegetarian-stuffed grape leaves, tangy moussaka, gyros, and hot dogs for those who wish to explore the Greek cuisine one step at a time.
- The Market: While strolling through the marketplace, guests may get a feeling similar to visiting a Greek village, while exploring stands showcasing goods from Greece, such as jewelry, kids’ games, deli, and wine.
- The Entertainment: Visitors listen to lively Greek music, watch Geek dances featuring traditional costumes and shows with cooking demos. Click here to see this year’s entertainment schedule.