What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for Track 1 project-management-certification Pro Series with up to 105 PDUs ($1,495 value)
- $99 for Track 2 project-management-certification Pro Series with up to 140 PDUs ($1,495 value)
- $179 for both Track 1 and Track 2 ($2,695 value)
Track 1 Pro Series includes a total of 11 project management courses covering material for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exams, project management fundamentals, and many other project management career advancement training courses. Click here for more info.
Track 2 Pro Series includes a total of 7 project management courses covering the Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) and Risk Management Professional (RMP) exams as well as PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and ITIL Foundation certification training. Click here for more info.
All options include the following features:
- 12 months of online access, featuring on-demand expert-led training sessions with full audio and video lectures
- Printable workbooks
- Self-assessment module and review quizzes
- Final exam reviews included with select courses
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access via iPhones and iPad
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Registration required by expiration date on your Groupon, course access expires 12 months from registration date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Career Academy
Established by tech expert Samson Chu and business leader Joel Kestenberg, Career Academy has been training individuals for over 16 years to prepare for their certifications. In collaboration with highly-certified experts, numerous training programs in fields such as IT and Project Management have been created with a self-guided video curriculum easy for students to use.