What You'll Get
- $69 for a complete Microsoft package ($4,821.95 value)
The package includes the following courses:
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-463: Data Warehouse Implementation
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL 2012
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQl Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-332: Sharepoint Advanaced Solutions
- Microsoft 70-331: Sharepoint Core Solutions
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Must activate by expiration date; access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Career Match
From Ableton to XEDIT, Career Match offers an encyclopedic catalog of online certifications for people looking to expand their professional skill set. The modular classes can be worked through at your own pace, most coming with a one-year subscription, though generally taking only 50 hours to complete. Each consists of a beginner-friendly mix of instructor-led lectures, visual demos, interactive labs, and simulated tests.
Upon finishing the modules of a given certification, students will have to register for an in-person exam that will include certification directly from the vendor (Microsoft or Cisco, for example). Graduates can correspond with Career Match's consultants, who provide expert advice on resume building, interviewing techniques, and networking through social media instead of a tin-can phone.