$99 for an online Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course ($1,118.95 value)
- Course features 15 modules including: Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle, Project Management Process, Project Quality Management, and Preparing For Exam
- Course teaches students the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management
- Instructor-led training, quizzes, exam simulators, social learning, and networking
- 12-month access to course content
- Click here to view the full list of course modules
From Ableton to XEDIT, Career Match offers an encyclopedic catalog of online certifications for people looking to expand their professional skill set. The modular classes can be worked through at your own pace, most coming with a one-year subscription, though generally taking only 50 hours to complete. Each consists of a beginner-friendly mix of instructor-led lectures, visual demos, interactive labs, and simulated tests.
Upon finishing the modules of a given certification, students will have to register for an in-person exam that will include certification directly from the vendor (Microsoft or Cisco, for example). Graduates can correspond with Career Match's consultants, who provide expert advice on resume building, interviewing techniques, and networking through social media instead of a tin-can phone.