- $99 for an online Cyber Security & Forensics package ($2,406.95 value)
- Package includes Certified Ethical Hacker and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator courses
- Helps students grasp the concepts being hacking attacks on organizations and companies
- Teaches understanding of defense functions, network scanning, and attacking
- Students use hacking techniques to understand the processes of hacking, then learn to structure preventive measures through penetration testing and network vulnerability assessments
- Students have 12 months to complete once they start
From Ableton to XEDIT, Career Match offers an encyclopedic catalog of online certifications for people looking to expand their professional skill set. The modular classes can be worked through at your own pace, most coming with a one-year subscription, though generally taking only 50 hours to complete. Each consists of a beginner-friendly mix of instructor-led lectures, visual demos, interactive labs, and simulated tests.
Upon finishing the modules of a given certification, students will have to register for an in-person exam that will include certification directly from the vendor (Microsoft or Cisco, for example). Graduates can correspond with Career Match's consultants, who provide expert advice on resume building, interviewing techniques, and networking through social media instead of a tin-can phone.