All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for admission for one ($40 value)
- $35 for admission for two ($80 value)
- Children under 12 are admitted for free
Jerk-Roots & Yam Festival takes place on June 5th; this festival is not associated with the July 17th festival at Roy Wilkins Park.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caribbean Food Expo "Jerk-Roots & Yam Festival"
Island flavors land in Queens as Roy Wilkins Park becomes a carnival for the taste buds at the Caribbean Food Expo "Jerk-Roots & Yam Festival." Here's what to expect amid the deluge of tropical flavor and family festivities:
- The Food: Sample packaged foods from the Caribbean—including an array of all things jerk (seasoning, sauces, jellies, marinades) plus Solomon Gundy pickled fish pâté, Scotch bonnet sauces, fruit chutney, and flatbread bammies—and wash them down with authentic roots drinks.
- The Magical Yam: Enjoy yams as you've never experienced them before in the form of wine, bread, buns, cakes, pizza, ice cream, punch, or cookies
- The Festivities: Live Caribbean music (artists soon to be announced) provides a breezy soundtrack to the event, while wee ones burn off their yam-given energy in a kids area.