All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Wines are often named for their region of origin, such as Burgundy, Bordeaux, or Tightly Sealed Bin on Windowsill. Send taste buds traveling with this Groupon.
- Carribean Food and Wine Festival
- When: Saturday, September 14, from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Montpelier Mansion in Laurel
- Door time: 1 p.m..<p>
- $39 for admission for two (up to an $80 value)
- $75 for admission for four (up to a $160 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. No outside beverages allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
- What to expect: award-winning wine from across the Caribbean, regional cuisine, reggae music
- 2 p.m.–6 p.m.: the hours to indulge in tastings of Reggae Wines
- Gold & Best of Class at 2011 Pacific Rim Wine Competition: the award bestowed to Reggae Red
- Gold Medal at 2010 Historic Newburgh Wine Festival: the award bestowed to Reggae White
- Silver Medal at 2011 Taster's Guild International: the award bestowed to Reggae Blush
- Other wines to sample: Society Wines and pours from Ligamore Winery
- What to eat: food from all regions of the Caribbean, including jerk chicken
- What to shake your imaginary dreadlocks to: the Passion Reggae Band
- What is their passion?: Calypso and Soca music, cultural unity
- Other musical acts seemingly born to play at a Caribbean festival: DJ Pepper, DJ Ablaze