Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one 16” specialty pizza and any appetizer ($30.40 value)
- $12 for one 16” cheese pizza and any appetizer ($24.40 value)
- $19.50 for dinner for two with two entrees and one salad ($38.85 value)
- $39 for dinner for four with four entrees and two salads ($77.70 value)
- $58 for dinner for six with six entrees and three salads ($116.55 value)
Carini's Pizza & Pasta
Rifle through the pages of Carini's menu and you'll probably recognize many of the dishes as time-honored Italian classics—such as spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, and cheese pizzas. But the restaurant's chefs, who have been at work for more than a decade, take an unexpected turn when it comes to some of their specialty pizzas. They scatter crisp, thin crusts with innovative combinations of taco meat and jalapeños, lobster sauce and shrimp, or pepperonis arranged to spell out the first five stanzas of A Midsummer Night's Dream. The kitchen team whips up all of their dishes—traditional or inventive—from scratch, sizzling saucepans of meats and seafood in housemade sauces as their freshly made calzones, rolls, and pasta dishes bake in the oven.