Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride go-karts, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a fantastic play pack for one (a $27.50 value) and a 16-ounce Slush Puppie (a $2.99 value; a $30.49 total value)
- $28 for a fantastic play pack for two and two 16-ounce Slush Puppies (a $60.98 value)<p>
Fantastic play packs include:
- One full laser-tag session per person (four six-minute games)
- One FasTrack or Grand Prix go-kart ride per person
- Choice of one go-kart ride, one round of mini golf, or one admission to roller-skating rink per person
- $3 reloadable play card for arcade games per person
- $1 off coupon for next visit per person<p>
Slush Puppies come in 12 different flavors, including blue raspberry, cherry, mango, lemon lime, grape, strawberry kiwi, lemonade, and cotton candy.<p>
[[m:####Carlisle Sports Emporium
Carlisle Sports Emporium is a 20-acre complex, which houses a new 6,800-square-foot laser-tag arena, multiple go-kart tracks, and two 18-hole miniature-golf courses. Flanking these three attractions is a roller rink where skaters can experience walking on wheels without having to stick their legs through two different cars’ sunroofs. Visitors can also stretch their sinews on the computerized indoor climbing wall—which can simulate classic climbs such as El Capitan or Devil’s Tower—or hone their hand-eye coordination in an arcade with more than 100 games.
Carlisle Sports Emporium
At Carlisle Sports Emporium, revelers hone their hand-eye coordination in an arcade with more than 100 games and two whimsical 18-hole miniature-golf courses. Sprawled across 20-acres, the entertainment complex houses the 7,500-square-foot two-tiered LASERTRON laser-tag arena alongside multiple go-kart tracks, defining it as a definitive place to play. Guests can shine up their short game on a medieval-castle or western-themed mini golf courses, practice their best back spins at the roller skating rink, or grab a homemade pizza or french fries at Victory Lane Cafè.