Pizza is a more orderly way to feed a group than serving an unwieldy party sub or dousing your guests with a chili hose. Dole out slices of fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $62 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees or one large pizza (up to a $22 value per entree)
- One dessert (up to a $4 value)<p>
$42 for a meal for four (up to a $124 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees or two large pizzas (up to a $22 value per entree)
- Two desserts (up to a $4 value each)<p>
Carlo’s Pizzeria & Restaurant
The cook looks at the order. Another classico brick-oven pizza. This one with extra cheese. He instinctually ladles plum-tomato sauce onto the dough and spreads it out evenly. He sprinkles basil and mozzarella—and then another gob of mozzarella—before sliding the whole concoction into the oven’s intense heat.
The team at Carlo’s Pizzeria & Restaurant has been perfecting this method of pizza making since 1966, when pizza making finally became legal. But brick-oven-baked pies populate only one page of the menu. The other two pages catalog a surfeit of hero sandwiches, stromboli, pasta dishes, and meaty Italian entrees such as chicken cacciatore and veal parmigiana.