All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK or PRK laser vision-correction surgery on both eyes
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- LASIK and PRK laser vision-correction treatments can help address such visual deficiencies as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- After a consultation to confirm candidacy and determine which blade-free, all-laser treatment is most appropriate, the doctor schedules your surgery.
- LASIK begins by using a laser to create a flap on the corneal surface; PRK laser vision-correction does not require creating a corneal flap. In both surgeries, a laser reshapes the curvature of the cornea according to calibrations specific for each patient.
- The flap is replaced (LASIK only) and allowed to adhere to the rest of the cornea, which doesn’t require any stitches or sutures.
- Eyes typically heal well enough for patients to see after one day, and many procedures result in 20/20 or better vision.
- This deal includes the preoperative evaluations, surgery, and one year of follow-up visits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Please give 72 hours notice for any cancellation. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Valid only for patients with no prior history of refractive surgery. This voucher covers consultation, surgery, and the first year of post-operative visits. Does not include additional office exams, prescription medications, eye drops, glasses, contact lenses, or other services. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carlsbad Eye Care
Carlsbad Eye Care's board-certified ophthalmologist Michael Tracy cares for eyes with the latest technology and a wealth of advanced training. After attending medical school at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, Dr. Tracy went on to perform his residency in ophthalmology at the Scheie Eye Institute at the University of Pennsylvania. He then completed a fellowship in corneal and refractive surgery at the prestigious Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami, which has been ranked as the top eye hospital in the United States by U.S. News & World Report.
Dr. Tracy has performed thousands of eye procedures, including LASIK, custom surface ablation (PRK), and cataract surgery. He employs state-of-the-art equipment during LASIK surgeries, eschewing a handheld blade or Keebler elf’s samurai sword in favor of the advanced IntraLase femtosecond laser.