All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $156 for Venus Teeth Whitening Treatment
- $190 for Venus Teeth Whitening Treatment with Cleaning, Exam, and X-Rays
Know Before You Go
- Professional dental cleaning to remove heavy stains is encouraged before whitening.
- Those with heavy staining and those who do not combine with home whitening trays may see less profound results.
- Teeth quality may affect different whitening results.
- Existing decalcification (white spots) may be brought out with whitening procedure.
- Teeth whitening may result in sensitivity. Flouride treatment is highly advised post-whitening.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Services on deals cannot be shared with other. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Carlsbad Shores Family Dentistry
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a BRAND NEW family dental office in beautiful Carlsbad, a block from the beach. We have state-of-art amenities and technology. All of our equipment and accommodations are brand new! We aim to win you over!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We wanted to build a practice that was modern, calm, caring and most of all clean! Dr. Hariri has had 2 previous practices in Chicago but wanted to be in his home town of San Diego and be the best! Welcome to a new way in Dentistry.
What do you love most about your job?
We love meeting new patients and doing the best dentistry for the community. We have an open door policy, come in any time and never be hesitant to chat with us or ask us anything! We welcome all and are here to be a honest, ethical and caring resource for you!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback is that we will go out of our way to help our patients, even after hours. We will do everything we can to accommodate them and help them. We helped a family when we were still under construction and we won them over!