What You'll Get
Competition rouses the fighting spirit, inspiring athletes to dig deep and give their best, and causing rams to repeatedly slam against steel statues to prove their thickheaded dominance. Watch roaring rivalries with today's Groupon to men's and women's basketball games at Carleton University. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets to one Carleton Ravens men's and women's basketball game, two drinks, and a popcorn coupon (a $30 value).
- For $26, you get a Carleton Ravens basketball multigame fan pack (a $52 value).
For either package, you get your choice of dates to see the Ravens play:
- Against the Laurentian Voyageurs on Friday, January 21 (6 p.m. for women, 8 p.m. for men)
- Against the York Lions on Saturday, January 22 (6 p.m. for women, 8 p.m. for men)
- Against the Queen's Gaels on Saturday, January 29 (6 p.m. for women, 8 p.m. for men)
The Carleton Ravens basketball teams keep opponents on their toes, drowning buckets and slamming hoops in proper higher-learning fashion. The game-day tickets include two drinks and a popcorn coupon and can be used for a men's or a women's game, or it can be used for both games if Grouponthletes choose to arrive early and stay. The multigame fan pack includes two tickets to any one game from the three options, but it also gives bellowing basketball fans a cheer towel perfect for showing team pride and attempting arm-based helicopter propulsion. In addition, the fan pack grants buyers two tickets to see the Ravens take on collegiate rivals, the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees at Scotiabank Place on Wednesday, January 26 (the women's game begins at 6 p.m. and the men's game begins at 8 p.m.; this Groupon is valid for either game or both games). All games have assigned seating, and snack and refreshment vouchers are valid at Carleton home games only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid until 1/17/11. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for specified games. Photo ID required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.