The face is at the top and front of the body, just as the postmaster general is at the top and front of a plan to harvest all the spit off old stamps for sticking a giant stamp to the moon. Keep your face in shape to look youthful when reacting in shock to the news that the moon has been mailed to the Andromeda Galaxy with today’s Groupon to Caramella Skin Couture. Choose from the following options:
- For $60, you get a 60-minute regenerating facial (a $95 value) and your choice of eye therapy treatment (up to a $30 value; up to a $125 total value). Eye therapy treatment options include:
- Shot of vitamin C (a $30 value)
- Collagen eye mask (a $25 value)
- Vita Visage treatment (a $30 value)<p>
- For $140, you get three 60-minute regenerating facials (a $285 value).
- For $255, you get six 60-minute regenerating facials (a $570 value).<p>
Caramella Skin Couture’s staffers boost skin’s natural abilities with restorative facial therapies and eye treatments. Restore balance to façades with a regenerating facial, which undoes the parching effects of stresses and airplane rides that sap skin of its moisture like a graduation ceremony saps a mother of her tears. A relaxing face massage soothes muscles while helping to improve blood circulation and promote cellular detoxification. Eye therapies battle evidence of aging with vitamin C shots that repair cellular trampolines to increase elasticity, oxygenating collagen eye masks that seal moisture into skin with natural extracts and liposomes, and hydrating Vita Visage treatments.
Caramella Skin Couture
Surrounded by coral walls and flickering candles, Caramella Skin Couture’s aestheticians pair tranquility with technology. Traditional European spa treatments, such as Ionothermie Body Detox wraps, join the clinical cosmetic therapies of a med spa. Treatments such as chemical peels intensively refresh patrons from head to 11th toe before beauty masks and brow sculpting add final, professional touches.
133 Kearny St.
San Francisco, California 94108