Wake up to a taste of the city that never sleeps because it's too busy making the most delicious subs and bagels in the world. Today's Groupon to Carmen's Bagel Cafe and Italian Deli gets you $20 worth of authentic, New York–style bagels, LaVazza Italian coffees, pastries soups, subs, homemade sandwiches, paninis, and more for just $10.
If you're in the market for lunch or dinner, Carmen's has familiar sandwiches such as BLTs, turkey clubs, and Italian deli subs. Try one of Carmen's Specialty Subs. You can't go wrong with the succulent veal or chicken cutlet topped with bruschetta, fresh mozzarella, basil, and a decadent swirl of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Fuse your inner New Yorker to your outer Texan with The Italian Cowboy, a unique sub loaded with marinated BBQ chicken, spicy roasted peppers, smoked bacon, and melty provolone cheese. With classic parms, paninis, and soups, Carmen's can satisfy a hunger the size of Texas with rich, Italian, homemade flavor.
Owned and operated by a bona fide New York transplant, Carmen's Bagel Cafe and Italian Deli offers a variety of bagels and schmears, including cream cheese flavors such as cinnamon raisin, sun-dried tomato, and jalapeno. Top your bagel with lox or pile on egg, cheese, and bacon between two bagely halves.
In much the same way that Kobe cattle are pampered with daily massage and beer feeding, New York–style bagels are made with the reverent care that makes a good thing taste good. Unlike the small, sugary bagels you buy from supermarkets and professional baseball stadiums, New York–style bagel dough is malted, salted, boiled in water, and loved like a baby bird prior to baking. Each pampered roll-with-hole comes out large and puffy, with a firm, delicious crust and delightful substantive chew.
Bagel lovers spend fortunes shipping orders of authentic New York bagels around the country, but today's Groupon saves you some time and dough with a warm, fresh, and affordable bite of the Big Apple's most delicious exports.
- I had a roast beef panini...It came out hot, melty and cheesy...shared a buterscotch, cran-walnut shortbread cookie--so good. – Francesca L., Yelp
- I've finally found a place with a really good New York Style bagel!! While I was there I picked up a couple of sandwiches bc I was have some friends over and the heros are great also. – Mike B., Yelp
- The Italian subs,salads and Paninis are Amazing and most are homemade and Delicious. Can't say enough about Carmen's... – Jay C., Insider Pages
Relationship Advice Involving Bagels
The owner of Ed’s New York Bagel’s in Manhattan isn’t just a bagel man, he’s also the author of the best-selling advice book, How to Get Over That Bad Relationship and While You’re At it, Aren’t Bagels Great? Here’s some of his advice:
- Get rid of household objects that remind you of your ex. Pick up a new magazine rack, a new toaster, and a new set of six bagels.
- Start keeping a journal to record your thoughts. Also start keeping a bagel to remind those around you about bagels.
- Don’t cry it out. Bagel it out.
- Stay active by joining a new club, like a bagel-making club. Then, when your homemade bagels don’t turn out so great, think to yourself, “You can’t make bagels as well as professional bagel bakers. Leave the bagel-making to the pros.” Then go out and purchase and eat several retail bagels from your favorite bagel retailers.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.
525 E Arapaho Rd
Richardson, Texas 75081Get Directions