All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 14, 2017
· Reviewed March 31, 2017
· Reviewed March 4, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for $60 worth of food and drinks for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $40 for $60 worth of food and drinks for two or more, valid before 6 p.m.
- $60 for $100 worth of food and drinks for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid for Saturday and Sunday brunch.Not to be used with in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carnem Prime Steakhouse
With its exposed brick walls and dark hardwood floors, Carnem has the look of an old-school steakhouse. The menu makes good on the decor's promise, too, featuring plenty of U.S.D.A. Prime certified angus beef sourced from Master Purveyors in the Bronx. Signature cuts include the 32-ounce bone-in cowboy ribeye, as well as a huge 42-ounce porterhouse. Still, for as much as it sticks to the classic steakhouse setup, Carnem branches out to carve its own path with a multitude of inventive dishes. Here are a few to consider when you stop by:
- Pork Belly Cotton Candy: That's not a typo—Carnem literally spins a plume of cotton candy around a crispy hunk of all-natural pork belly for the ultimate fusion of savory and sweet.
- Crispy calamari: Served Peruvian-style, this appetizing small plate arrives at your table glistening with a blue corn and tamarind sauce.
- Whole-roasted cornish hen: One of several tasty alternatives to steak, this dish holds its own as it's served with roasted potatoes and a brandy shallot beurre rouge.