Owner can visit their vines and take care of them, attend annual parties, meet other owners, learn to harvest grapes, and more
What You'll Get
- Certificate of ownership with a picture of vines within 1 hour from purchasing, in your email.
- Owner’s name laminated and tagged on each vine
- The ability to visit vines 24/7
- Access to hands-on lessons on how to pre-prune, prune, sucker, leaf, or harvest grapes
- Access to a live webcam view of the vineyard
- 50% off all wines made at Carneros della Notte Winery
- Two tickets to the annual Pruning Party on February 20–21, 2021. The event includes grape harvesting, grape stomping, pruning lesson for own vine, tours, appetizers, and a “meet and greet” with other vine owners.
- Two tickets to the annual Harvest Party on September 5–19, 2020. This event includes grape harvesting, grape stomping, and tours.
- Owners can take care of the vines themselves, or let the vineyard do it
- Grapes from vines can be shipped at an additional cost
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Shipping cost for grapes not included. Appointment required to visit and see vines. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Own a Napa Vineyard
It would be hard to accomplish in nine lifetimes what David Harmon has achieved in one. The man worked on Basic Instinct, was Robert Mondavi's first chauffeur, and founded Wine.com. Since 2000, he's also owned Carneros Della Notte, a winery in star-studded Napa Valley.
But that doesn't mean visitors can't own a piece of it too. As his biography suggests, Harmon doesn't get bogged down in tradition. That's why he sells his vineyard off by the vine, and invites co-owners to an annual harvest party where live music accompanies the grape-picking. When they're not hosting tours and parties, though, he and his team make pinot noir and other wine styles.