Like a boomerang thrown by a vengeful ghost on a carousel, unwanted hair always returns. Exorcise follicles for good with today’s Groupon for laser hair removal at Carolina Aesthetics & Weight Loss Center in Cary. Choose from the following options:
• For $49, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-small area (up to a $150 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
• For $99, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (up to a $225 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
• For $149, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (up to a $750 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
• For $199, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (up to a $1,425 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
• For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair removal for any area of the body (a $6,000 value).
For more than 20 years, the doctors and technicians at Carolina Aesthetics & Weight Loss Center have helped clients achieve their ideal physical states with an array of medical and cosmetic services including long-lasting laser hair removal. First, customers consult with a trained laser specialist who began apprenticing under a sentient Terminator at a very young age. A long-pulse laser shines upon the area of your choice, withering away hair at its follicular source. Depending on the area, the treatment may last between 15 and 45 minutes. Like the moon and moon children, hair grows in cycles, so most patients see skin-smoothing results in four to six treatments. Each session should be spaced 4–12 weeks apart.
Carolina Aesthetics and Weight Loss Center
Cary Med Spa and Wellness, aims to be as convenient for men and women as possible, with a one-stop hub of cosmetic and health-care services. A suite of skin rejuvenation services help clients tidy complexions with facials, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels, while bodies receive royal treatments in the form of laser hair reduction and body waxing. Another goal of the practice is to create comprehensive programs for men and women who want to get in better shape and clean their bills of health. Elsewhere in the facility, board-certified physicians perform general-health procedures and oversee weight-management programs, and specialists assess clients' candidacy for cosmetic surgeries.
400 Ashville Ave.
Cary, North Carolina 27518