Choose from Three Options
- $10 for women’s self-defense class for one ($20 value)
- $19 for women’s self-defense class for two ($40 value)
- $199 for private group women’s self-defense class for up to 20 (up to $400 value)<p>
The 90-minute classes are held one Saturday per month. The next four classes are scheduled for:
- January 4th at 5:00 p.m.
- February 1st at 5:00 p.m.
- March 8th at 5:00 p.m.
- April 5th at 5:00 p.m.<p>
Carolina Karate & Fitness
Yellow, blue, green, purple, and black belts hug the waists of students inside Carolina Karate & Fitness, identifying the wearer's martial-arts skill level. Students of all ages learn how to high kick and punch their way across the studio’s mats and karate chop wooden boards under the instruction of owners Sensei Tommy Hood and Troy Hirsckorn. In addition to improving pupils' karate skills and physical fitness, the owners take pride in building discipline and character in their students.
“staff is great; my son loves it”