Choose from Six Options
- $39 for one laser hair-reduction treatment on a small area ($99 value)
- $59 for one laser hair-reduction treatment on a medium area ($199 value)
- $79 for one laser hair-reduction treatment on a large area ($400 value)
- $99 for three laser hair-reduction treatments on a small area ($297 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-reduction treatments on a medium area ($597 value)
- $249 for three laser hair-reduction treatments on a large area ($2,000 value)
Licensed professionals use the Diolaze laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. Although treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates. See the treatment areas.
For people who don’t want hair on their legs, underarms, or other body parts, the stubble that arrives after methods like shaving and waxing is an unwelcome guest. Lasers may produce more significant hair reduction. Read on to find out how and see a video of the treatment in action.
Carolina Women’s Health
Board-certified gynecologist Dr. J. Stewart Carr is a good communicator. He takes the necessary time to listen to women before tending to their needs with gynecological exams, infertility treatments, or menopause management. Then, he takes equal care in explaining to them any findings, answering questions, and recommending a course of action. In addition to his health services, the doctor and his team perform a range of cosmetic procedures, including Botox injections and laser hair reduction.
3404 Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609