All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every 2–4 months.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra injections: lips
- Juvederm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
View Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Gratuity not included. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery provides a variety of services for all oral and facial needs, such as, correction-based surgery or cosmetic procedures. Our highly experienced team gives patients access to quality cosmetic procedures including Fillers, Botox, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, Laser Hair Removal, as well as a full range of Aesthetic services. Our team is able to treat each patient according to their specific needs with or without surgery.