Deep-cleaning process uses hot-carbonated steam to remove ground-in dirt from carpets
What You'll Get
- Service radius: valid only within The District, Prince George County, Arlington County, Montgomery County, and Fairfax County.
- Stainguard and deodorant included
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The Fine Print
About Carpet Boss Restoration
Carpet Boss Restoration brings clients' homes back to a pristine state with a variety of cleaning services. Though carpet cleaning is their specialty, it's just one of the tools in the crew's arsenal, all of which are better restorative treatments than giving rugs a Swedish massage. The team can also repair or replace worn carpets, use pressure washers to remove dirt from driveways and home exteriors, and clean clogged gutters.