Experienced technician removes grime from carpet fibers with a hot-water extraction method and quick-drying technique
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- [Service radius)(http://www.groupon.com/deals/carpet-cleaning-solutions-2/special_content)
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fee for stairs, special treatments, apartments, and commercial properties
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid for up to 600 sq ft. Valid only for select service areas. Extra fee for stairs and special treatments. Extra $25 for additional rooms. Extra $30 fee for staircases. Extra fee for apartments and commercial properties. Additional trip charges apply for the zipcode 83702 and Caldwell. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Carpet Cleaning Solutions owner Paul Anthony draws on 20 years of experience as a certified cleaning technician to keep clients' homes looking their best. He inundates carpets with hot water from a truck-mounted extraction cleaner, refreshing fibers with citrus oils and other organic, environmentally friendly products that are safe for children and pets. A high-speed air-mover dries those fibers more quickly than blasts of breath from the trombone section of a marching band. In addition to cleaning carpets, Anthony removes stains from upholstered furniture and works to restore spaces damaged by flooding.