Experienced technician removes grime from carpet fibers with a hot-water extraction method and quick-drying technique
About This Deal
- [Service radius)(http://www.groupon.com/deals/carpet-cleaning-solutions-2/special_content)
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fee for stairs, special treatments, apartments, and commercial properties
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Carpet Cleaning Solutions owner Paul Anthony draws on 20 years of experience as a certified cleaning technician to keep clients' homes looking their best. He inundates carpets with hot water from a truck-mounted extraction cleaner, refreshing fibers with citrus oils and other organic, environmentally friendly products that are safe for children and pets. A high-speed air-mover dries those fibers more quickly than blasts of breath from the trombone section of a marching band. In addition to cleaning carpets, Anthony removes stains from upholstered furniture and works to restore spaces damaged by flooding.