All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $16 for one Shellac manicure ($28 value)
- $15.50 for one spa manicure ($30 value)
- $20.50 for one basic pedicure ($40 value)
- $33.50 for one Shellac manicure and basic pedicure ($68 value)
- $62.50 for two Shellac manicures and basic pedicures ($136 value)
No-chip Shellac manicures offer up to 14 days of wear with no drying time. The Shellac manicure includes both application and removal. Spa manicures include a citrus soak, exfoliating crystals, and a creamy moisturizer to reduce signs of age. Basic pedicures include nail trim and polish.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carrie Kenyon Exquisite Nails at 43 High Street North Andover
- The owner: Licensed manicurist Carrie Kenyon
- Her experience: 11 years as a nail artist
- Best way to pair beauty and pampering: The spa manicure with a citrus soak, vitamin-E moisturizer, and exfoliating crystals
- Best way to customize your nails: Nail art such as flowers or polka dots
- Best way to add some pizzazz: Glitter acrylic or gel nails
- Longest-lasting polish: Shellac polish, which resists chips for up to two weeks