What You'll Get
Shaggy hair can box you into a corner in the job market, and long locks will make the in-laws titter at holiday gatherings. Today's Groupon spruces you up to climb the corporate ladder or impress the extended family as you carve the holiday fruit basket. For just $12, you get a stylish cut the old-fashioned way at Carrs of South Beach, a $25 value. Today's deal makes the perfect gift for job seekers, husbands, boyfriends, and hair-metal bands considering trying out that stupid Weezer look.
Carrs is the type of old-world barbershop your mother-in-law would approve—not one of those questionable cut ‘n’ go joints or nudie salons you're always frequenting; it offers world-class service in a relaxing, friendly environment, which is always a plus when sharp objects are involved. Carrs is a place to hang out, discuss the news, sip a cold beer or fine scotch, and reminisce about the haircuts of yesteryear.
Once you have your Groupon, a skilled master of the scissors will tame your mop, starting with a shampoo and finishing with another shampoo for good measure (should you choose), and offer a hot towel to soothe your finely formed brain case. Feel the refreshing embrace of a hot towel on your face, opening pores, relaxing innumerable little facial muscles, and preparing you for the 12th telling of Uncle Doug's story about the roast-beef-sandwich incident so that you'll sport a demeanor so relaxed, responsive, and well groomed, you'll look as though you’re hearing it for the first time.
Carrs is located on Alton Road and tidies the mops of men Mondays through Saturdays. Get this Groupon and get spruced.
- Awesome place. I had a haircut and then a "real" shave for the first time ever and am totally hooked. They give free beer, wine, vodka, whisky [sic] away with service. – Jason W., Google
- This place is like a clean, upscale version of a historic barber shop. It is a nice relaxing experience...I go out of my way from Miami Shores to get cut/shave there. – mike2lane, Google
Hair: A Head’s Best Bud
We know what you’re thinking: Why keep paying to cut your hair? What’s it ever done for you? Wouldn’t it be better to burn it all off and be done with it? Whoah, not so fast, Backdraft. Hair has many natural benefits we take for granted every day:
- Conserves body heat in the winter while cushioning the human head from smaller meteorites and gull claws
- Fully determines social standing within corporate hierarchies, overriding any lack of ability or attendance
- Serves as portable nest for adorable orphaned voles
- Early warning system for drizzle
- Impressing Charlene
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Appointment recommended but not required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.