Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a steak dinner for two, valid Monday through Thursday (a $112 value)
- $85 for a steak dinner for two, valid Friday through Sunday (a $112 value)
Each meal includes:
- Two streaks: 16-ounce black Angus New York strip or 10-ounce center-cut filet mignon
- Two salads: garden or legendary Caesar
- Two drinks: cocktails, wines, or beers
- Two sides: veggie or potato
Click here to see the menu.
Carson’s Prime Steaks & Famous Barbecue
When the first Carson's opened its doors in 1977, it was far from the only barbecue joint around. Yet the quality of its tasty, smoky barbecue is proven by the fact that it’s still gaining accolades from the press more than 30 years later.
The menu remains as it has always been—offering tender cuts of barbecued meat. Churning out everything from baby-back ribs and barbecued shrimp to grilled prime new york strip or prime rib, Carson's grills and smokers never stop working. In fact, the barbecued-beef sandwiches boast brisket that simmers in flavorful smoke for a whole 24 hours.
90% of 1,818 customers recommend
“FANTASTIC FOOD - GREAT RIBS AND SHRIMP DINNERS! ”
“LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.”
“PLEASE ADVISE THE WAITER IF THEY RECOMMEND FOOD - MAKE SURE THEY LIKE IT TOO - ”