$69 for dinner for two, which includes:
- Two drinks (up to $12 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $7 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $4 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $8 value)
Click here to see the menu.
Carson’s Prime Steaks & Famous Barbecue
When the first Carson's opened its doors in 1977, it was far from the only barbecue joint around. Yet the quality of its tasty, smoky barbecue is proven by the fact that it’s still gaining accolades from the press more than 30 years later.
The menu remains as it has always been—offering tender cuts of barbecued meat. Churning out everything from baby-back ribs and barbecued shrimp to grilled prime new york strip or prime rib, Carson's grills and smokers never stop working. In fact, the barbecued-beef sandwiches boast brisket that simmers in flavorful smoke for a whole 24 hours.