Kayakers explore the adventurous Cartecay River and North Georgia Mountains via class l-II rapids
About This Deal
- Vouchers may only be redeemed during the designated hours of operations:
- Monday–Friday:10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- July 5: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- All other federal holidays: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Class II+ Rapids. Safety equipment included: Helmet, PFD, paddle, and kayak skirt if needed.
- Include one kayak per person.
$3 shuttle and river fee per participant not included.
About Cartecay River Experience
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1.5–2.5 hours
Brands Used: Jackson, Liquid Logic, Dagger, and Sit-On-Top White Water Kayaks
Pro Tip: It is a small roller coaster-type experience. Individuals should have an adventurist personality.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: _ North Georgia mountains._
Recommended Age Group: 4 years old and up