- $159 for a 12”x9” unframed, custom text and silhouette portrait from Carter Kustera (a $400 value)
- $50 for a 9”x7” unframed, custom text and silhouette portrait from Carter Kustera (a $100 value)
- Individual silhouette portraits are drawn in pencil and hand-painted in gouache on hot-press paper
- Choose lavender, black, red, light blue, kelly green, or light pink
- Customize portrait by choosing own image, caption, color, and direction
May upgrade to include frame for an additional $15 for 9”x7” or $30 for 12”x9” including additional shipping and handling fees.
Teen Vogue, New York Spaces, and New York magazine have featured Carter Kustera’s artwork. Barney’s stores in Dallas and New York included his art in their overall store design. The John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Wisconsin tapped Kustera to design the facility’s family washroom. Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy, a book about the style and fashion of Michelle Obama, includes a portrait by Kustera.