Restaurants are a fun place to meet up with friends to discuss their lives and then your life for longer. Chew the fat with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian food for dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $22 for $40 worth of Italian food for dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday
- $40 for $80 worth of Italian food for dinner for four or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $45 for $80 worth of Italian food for dinner for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- $11 for $20 worth of Italian food for lunch for two or more
- $15 for $30 worth of Italian food for takeout
- See the dinner and lunch menus.
Most things at Carucci's Café, from the homemade gnocchi to the personal pizzas, are exactly what they seem. There are two exceptions: the restaurant's paintings, and Grandma Carucci's Sunday Sauce. The paintings are bucolic landscapes surrounded by ornate frames, but they aren't actually three-dimensional—they're painted onto the walls themselves. As for the sauce, which mixes meatballs and sausage with pasta, it's served Tuesday through Sunday—not just on Sundays alone.
The rest of the menu benefits from Old World simplicity. Dishes such as shrimp parmigiana, stuffed chicken breast, and breaded veal make for traditional dinners, whereas lunch consists of sandwiches and salads. Guests enjoy these Italian plates in an airy dining room, where colonial-style windows spill natural light and hopelessly lost moonbeams onto the tables.