All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 1, 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2012
Reviewed March 25, 2012
What You'll Get
The most popular cuisine has uniquely tailored accouterments, as evidence by hot dog buns, ice-cream cones, and lasagna gloves. Enjoy legendary fare with today’s Groupon to Carvel and Nathan’s Famous off exit 180a or 180b in Advance. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get a meal for two (a $19.60 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two New York–style hot dogs (a $3 value each)
- Two bags of chips (a $1 value each)
- Two sodas (a $1.80 value each)
- Two medium milk shakes or two, two-scoop ice-cream cones (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $18, you get a meal for four (a $39.20 total value) that includes:
- Four New York–style hot dogs (a $3 value each)
- Four bags of chips (a $1 value each)
- Four sodas (a $1.80 value each)
- Four medium milk shakes or four, two-scoop ice-cream cones (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $22 worth of ice-cream cakes ($20+ each).
Dishing out savory and sweet, Nathan’s Famous and Carvel team up to tempt taste buds with renowned hot dogs and cool, colorful ice-cream creations. The hot dog meal partners chips and a soda with a Nathan’s all-beef hot dog, an American classic that rose from humble beginnings on Coney Island in 1916 when it was introduced as an alternative to the popular, yet bulky all-beef snow cone. Diners can polish off meals with a choice of either a two-scoop ice-cream cone or a medium shake spun to the exact consistency of sea ice renowned for causing polar bear brain freezes. Ice-cream cakes are ideal for any celebration, bringing a party of premium ice cream layered with sweet frosting and custom greetings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Advance order required for ice cream cakes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.