The most popular cuisine has uniquely tailored accouterments, as evidence by hot dog buns, ice-cream cones, and lasagna gloves. Enjoy legendary fare with today’s Groupon to Carvel and Nathan’s Famous off exit 180a or 180b in Advance. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get a meal for two (a $19.60 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two New York–style hot dogs (a $3 value each)
- Two bags of chips (a $1 value each)
- Two sodas (a $1.80 value each)
- Two medium milk shakes or two, two-scoop ice-cream cones (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $18, you get a meal for four (a $39.20 total value) that includes:
- Four New York–style hot dogs (a $3 value each)
- Four bags of chips (a $1 value each)
- Four sodas (a $1.80 value each)
- Four medium milk shakes or four, two-scoop ice-cream cones (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $22 worth of ice-cream cakes ($20+ each).
Dishing out savory and sweet, Nathan’s Famous and Carvel team up to tempt taste buds with renowned hot dogs and cool, colorful ice-cream creations. The hot dog meal partners chips and a soda with a Nathan’s all-beef hot dog, an American classic that rose from humble beginnings on Coney Island in 1916 when it was introduced as an alternative to the popular, yet bulky all-beef snow cone. Diners can polish off meals with a choice of either a two-scoop ice-cream cone or a medium shake spun to the exact consistency of sea ice renowned for causing polar bear brain freezes. Ice-cream cakes are ideal for any celebration, bringing a party of premium ice cream layered with sweet frosting and custom greetings.
236 Hwy. 801 N
Advance, North Carolina 27006Get Directions