All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food for two
- $22 for $40 worth of food for four or more
- Click here to see the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Picanha (Pork or Chicken) and Natural Juices. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Casa Brasolin
At the intersection of Brazilian, Mexican, and Italian cuisine, you'll find the chefs of Casa Brasolin, who highlight the common ground held by these diverse traditions. At the same time, they push their inventive fusion dishes in unexpected directions, blazing new culinary trails.
The chefs also hope to revolutionize the midday meal, and they use their lunch-centric spot in downtown Miami to add a touch of gourmet grace to a landscape dominated by burgers and burritos.
Their dishes include:
- Mains: Strong flavors and hearty preparations include lasagna, Brazilian black bean stew, and the escondidinho de carne seca, which matches cured beef with mashed yucca and Parmesan cheese.
- Sides: In true South American style, fried, mashed, and roasted potatoes accompany many a meal; other options include collard greens and rice and beans.
- Desserts: Casa Brasolin's sweets run the gamut from sensible açaí bowls to a decadent and upscale take on churros.