Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and other Mexican staples are on the menu at this cantina-style restaurant
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mexican
- View the catering details
- Atmosphere: an authentic rural Mexican cantina
- Must-try dish: Molcajete de Pollo - Mexican stone mortar containing salsa with pieces of chicken, chorizon, jalapeños, and panela cheese
- $100 credit valid only for orders over $400; $150 credit valid only for orders over $500; $200 credit valid only for orders over $600
- Reservation required, call (323) 604-9592 and mention your voucher
About Casa Fina Restaurant and Cantina
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Casa Fina Restaurant & Cantina offers a full-service dining experience together with a bar and cantina. Customers are also offered weekly specials and private in-house catering. Not to mention the theater combos.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Co-owner and screenwriter/playwright Josefina Lopez: "My goal has always been to make theater accessible and now I want to compliment that with a dining experience for the Boyle Heights and greater Los Angeles community, for people who love authentic Mexican food."
What do you love most about your job? Creating a wonderful and inspiring atmosphere to compliment our authentic and fresh Mexican cuisine.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? There have been many but we just love to hear when customers tell us that they had an amazing experience at the Casa Fina AND the Casa 0101 Theater on the same night!