Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for one all-access day pass for two plus two welcome drinks ($176 value)
- $199 for three all-access day passes for two plus two drinks per day ($528 value)
Day Passes Include
- Complimentary lounge chairs and pool towels on a private island
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddleboards, bikes and snorkel equipment
- 15% discount on lunch for two
- Complimentary parking for cars
- Complimentary boat dockage (based upon availability)
- Use of the shower room (based upon availability)
Casa Morada Day Passes
It's hard to find views more stunning than those at Casa Morada. Located on a secluded side street in Islamorada, the 16-room mini resort has a Raymond Jungles–designed garden that features oversized palm fronds that elegantly frame Florida Bay. But there's more to Casa Morada than looks.
- Seeking adventure? Casa Morada lets guests use its bicycles, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, and boat dockage free of charge. Outdoor adventurers can also take in their surroundings on one of the resort's 30-foot boats, Skipjack or Sol Sister, or schedule private eco-tours and snorkeling trips.
- Wanting to relax? Lounge by the bayside bar with a glass of wine, champagne, or beer; unwind with an in-suite massage; or participate in a complimentary yoga class. The resort's concierge is also available to arrange other activities.
- Hoping to bring a furry friend? Casa Morada's property is pet-friendly, so that's no problem. There’s plenty of natural beauty to take in on long walks around the gardens and the water’s edge by the boat ramp and pier.