All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $33 for a three-course Italian dinner for two (up to a $73.95 total value)
- $64 for a three-course Italian dinner for four (up to a $147.90 total value)
- $94 for a three-course Italian dinner for six (up to a $221.85 total value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer per two people (up to a $14.99 value each)
- One insalata casa with choice of dressing or a caesar salad per person (a $7.99 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $13.99 value each)
- One glass of red or white wine, signature Casa Nostra martini, or beer per person (up to a $7.50 value each)<p>
Customers can choose entrees from the following dishes:
- Lasagna (a $13.50 value)
- Cajun chicken pasta (a $12.99 value)
- Veal tortellini (an $11.99 value)
- Squash ravioli (an $11.99 value)
- Spaghetti and meatballs (an $11.99 value)
- Pasta Rosa (a $13.99 value)<p>
See the full dinner menu for appetizer options.<p>
Though Casa Nostra Ristorante Italiano & Bar sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Not valid for holidays, Mother's Day or Father's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Casa Nostra Pizzeria & Ristorante
Mario and Nina Pelagalli use recipes passed down from family members from Rome and Naples as the blueprints for Casa Nostra Pizzeria & Ristorante's Italian cuisine. As the owners revealed to Sun Thisweek, Nina's mother creates the restaurant's sauces from scratch to ensure they carry on the family tradition of culinary excellence. Her concoctions blanket the 25 pastas on Casa Nostra's dinner menu, which also includes pizzas, paninis, and veal and chicken entrees. Having recently taken over a neighboring bar, the Pelagallis' restaurant now accommodates even more guests with roomier dining quarters and an expanded liquor stock. Evening entertainment includes Frank Sinatra tributes that pay homage to the crooner's singing ability and talent for intermittently firing blue lasers from his eyes.