Much like tabloid newspapers, a Mexican menu details juicy tidbits and unusual uses for sour cream. Browse pages of mouthwatering morsels with today’s Groupon at Casa Tequila Restaurant and Bar.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare on Sunday through Thursday.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare on Friday and Saturday.
- The restaurant’s menu includes items such as:
- Shrimp cocktail in a homemade sauce ($11.50)
- Ribeye steak tacos with guacamole ($10.75)
- Quesadilla with cheese, broccoli, zucchini, and carrots ($8.99)
- Lunch special fajitas (available 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.) with steak or chicken, served with rice, beans, and a soft drink ($9.99)<p>
Beneath the glow of warm lights, Casa Tequila delights taste buds with the vivacious flavors of authentic Mexican dishes. Chefs draw on fresh ingredients and produce exclusively, ensuring that every dish is free of packaged sauces and Lincoln Logs. Sauciers prepare guacamole before tables, and the restaurant's many flat screen TVs fill the space between bites with Badgers and Green Bay Packers games. A full bar, replete with imported beer, margaritas, and daily specials, keeps spirits merry and coasters employed.