Thomas Edison invented the drive-in so he would have a place to take dates picked up in his other invention, the 1958 Chevy Corvette. Make your own movie night with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a drive-in-movie package for two (up to a $21.50 total value)
- Two movie admissions (up to an $18 value)
- One small popcorn (a $2.25 value)
- One small drink (a $1.25 value)<p>
$21 for a drive-in-movie package for four (up to a $43.50 total value)
- Four movie admissions (up to a $36 value)
- One large popcorn (a $4.25 value)
- One large drink (a $3.25 value)<p>
Beneath the night sky’s smattering of stars, Cascade Drive-In projects double features of the latest first-run films. Customers tune car radios to 88.5 FM or attach celebrity impersonators to their car windows to hear audio synchronized to the narratives unfurling onscreen. Throughout the evening, moviegoers can chow down on Cascade Drive-in’s concessions or dump their own charcoal into the theater’s onsite grill to simmer feasts for friends gathered in the picnic area.