Family-owned company keeps cars running smoothly with an array of automotive services
About This Deal
(Not applicable for some Exotic/Luxury vehicles. Call shop for details.)
Mid-Mileage Service Inspection Package can take 45min to an Hour ( Call shop for details as this is not a rushed service) We take the time we need to provide you with top quality car service in San Diego, and we take the time to talk to you about what that means. We listen to you so we understand your needs and goals for your auto repair.
- What’s included:
- 37-point safety inspection approved by the Auto Club of Southern California
- Air-conditioning inspection
- Cooling-system inspection
- Charging- and starting-system inspection
- Brake inspection
- Oil change (semi-synthetic or synthetic, depending on the option purchased)
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
Need To Know
About Cass Street Automotive
Randy, an ASE-certified master technician, draws on his more than 25 years of roadster-repairing experience to manage Cass Street Automotive. Owned by his wife, Sue, the shop is the duo's second venture, the first being Mission Hills Automotive. Randy’s expertise goes way back—he’s been California smog-certified since the '80s, when smog was first invented. He and his trained ASE-certified techs diagnose automotive ailments and repair all makes and models—both foreign and domestic—with a host of services and NAPA auto parts. They also provide clients with a free shuttle service and in-house loaner cars as needed.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?