Restaurant offers an array of modern Italian cuisine dishes including pork, chicken, or fish entrees, various kinds of pasta, and antipasti
About This Deal
About Cassariano Italian Eatery
- Antipasti: Diners can enjoy paper-thin slices of beef or swordfish in carpaccio appetizers. The former is garnished with arugula, parmesan cheese, and truffle oil, while the latter opts for capers and lemon dressing, whose tangy flavors compliment the fish's sweet, meaty taste.
- Insalate: Meals continue with the insalata di spinaci e balsamico, which combines giant fresh spinach leaves with crispy pancetta, creamy goat cheese, and bites of polenta—a common Northern Italian ingredient—before drizzling on a balsamic glaze.
- Primi piatti: Sausages are also frequently used in Northern Italian dishes, such as the pappardelle in salsa di funghi e salsiccia. The entree pairs sausage with mushrooms, housemade pappardelle pasta, and ricotta salata.
- Secondi piatti: Like any good Italian restaurant, Cassariano serves plenty of seafood. A prime example is the zuppa di pesce, a fresh tomato stew filled with a mélange of jumbo shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, and Atlantic cod.
- Dolce: The New York Times praised the eatery's housemade desserts, which include "a silken panna cotta, a crème brûlée with a hint of lemon, a luscious chocolate mousse and a creamy tiramisù served in a stemmed glass with whipped cream and chocolate syrup."