Professionals bowl with more finesse than force, lending the ball spin and preserving the unhatched robin eggs inside every pin. Strike softly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for two hours of bowling for up to six (up to a $68 total value)
- Two hours of bowling on one lane (a $25 value per hour)
- Shoe rentals for up to six (a $3 value per person)
$40 for a kids’ bowling party for up to eight (an $80 value)
- 1.5 hours of bowling
- Shoe rentals for up to eight
- A party pin for the birthday child
- Two pitchers of fountain drinks
- Large slice of pizza and fries for each kid
While partiers are free to bring in their own birthday cake, no other outside food or beverage is allowed in the bowling alley.
Castaways Bowl caters to its clients with 32 lanes, a full-service eatery, billiards, and other games while retaining the same family-run charm it’s had since 1950. They host competitive bowling tournaments as well as bowling programs that teach the game to children as young as 2, before they can develop the ability to feel empathy for maltreated pins. To fuel further pin-pummeling exploits, Windy City Pizza—an on-site eatery—cooks up a hefty menu of chicken, pasta, and pizza for famished bowlers.