Golf is doubly relaxing because it's a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf including cart rental for two (up to a $116 value)
- $130 for an 18-hole round of golf including cart rental for four (up to a $232 value)
Twosomes load their clubs onto a golf cart before climbing aboard and pointing it at the first of their 18-hole fairway foray.
_Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Castle Creek Country Club
Situated along the meandering Moosa Creek, the fairways of Castle Creek Country Club sweep gracefully through the foothills of Temecula Wine Country and located near three major casinos. The 1948 Jack Daray blueprint escorts players through a 6,688-yard labyrinth, hemmed in by oak-forest barriers and mottled with bunkers of white sand. After completing a testy front nine that includes the 624-yard par 5 sixth hole, players embark on the most difficult stretch of the course in holes 10, 11, and 12. These holes—a 450-yard par 4 followed by back-to-back par 5s—demand that players demonstrate an ability to hit the ball far, leaving many contestants exhausted, bleary-eyed, and swinging at golf balls that don’t exist.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,638 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 134 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole