Customers can enjoy adrenaline-filled experiences including a zip-line tour or a three-level aerial trekking course
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each option includes access to the public park.
- Ten-Zip-Line Tour includes access to ten zip lines that stretch over 1.5 miles and send riders along at up to 50 mph.
- Number of zip lines: 10
- Zipline length: over 1.5 miles
- Maximum speed: 50 miles per hour
- Weight restrictions: must be between 70-250 lbs
- Epic Sky Trek includes the three-level aerial trekking course that features more than 110 challenging elements.
- Must be at least 4 years of age for Sky Trek
The Fine Print
About Castle Rock Zipline Tours
Amid the breathtaking, verdant scenery of Philip S. Miller Park and Castle Rock, Castle Rock Zipline Tours offers a number of ways to enjoy an exhilarating outdoor experience, especially when you bring friends or family along:
The zip lines: There are 10, and they stretch over 1.5 miles and send riders along at up to 50mph. As the riders sail through the air, they don't have to do much else other than gawk at all the gorgeous hillsides surrounding them. A 1,500' dual race line serves as the last leg, letting you and a friend challenge each other.
Epic Adventure Tower: Standing 75' tall, the tower has plenty of built-in challenges, from a 42' climbing wall to adrenaline jumping stations to instructional rappelling. There's also a kamikaze zip that heads straight to the ground and a zip station, which melds a zip line with an auto-belay system.
Epic Sky Trek: A fun teambuilding exercise, the three-level aerial trekking course has more than 110 challenging elements, including aerial surfboards, climbing walls, a rafting challenge, and Ninja Warrior-style balance and strength tests.