All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 5, 2014
Reviewed January 5, 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2013
What You'll Get
Getting a facial brings out your skin's natural color more efficiently than training yourself to blush whenever spoken to. Don't be shy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for one facial treatment (up to a $150 value)
- $199 for a series of three facial treatments (up to a $450 value)
Both options are valid for the following facial treatments:
- Deluxe custom facial—includes steam application, gentle exfoliation, deep hydrating mask, and natural botanical serums (a $125 value)
- Oxygen facial—nourishes skin with pure oxygen, Vitamins A, E, and C, 87 different minerals, enzymes, and amino acids (a $150 value)
- Light therapy facial—infrared light energy rejuvenates skin by stimulating collagen and improving hyperpigmentation, and age spots (a $150 value)
- Toning facial—noninvasive face lift that uses microcurrent technology to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles (a $150 value)
- Microdermabrasion treatment—treats the appearance of sun damage, acne, and other issues associated with aging skin (a $150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. New clients only. 3 treatments must be used within 3 months of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cat Murphy's Skin Care Salon
With waterfront views of the San Francisco Bay visible from the spa's inviting veranda and parlor space, Cat Murphy's Skin Care Salon allows visitors to feel like they've truly escaped from the hectic bustle of everyday life. This brief reprieve from the stress of work and raising a baby tiger gives aestheticians a chance to restore natural radiance to clients' skin using a combination of cutting-edge products and technologies. The spa's upscale facial treatments can incorporate microcurrent toning systems, infrared light therapy, or serums rich with vitamins, minerals, and pure amino acids. And to ensure that visitors are able to maintain their vibrant new look at home, Cat Murphy's Skin Care Salon sells an extensive array of specialized products designed by SkinEssence. As Cat says on her website, caring for skin is a lifelong process that "is as important to your mental health as it is to your physical well-being."